Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 months!

My baby is less and less of a baby every day. 

As serious & shy as Carrie Ella can often be around other people, she also has the capacity to be a complete goof ball. She is persistent, feisty, fearless and most times needs to be entertained.  She pulls herself up onto everything. And loves to walk with some help.  She is very aware and can have the room scoped out in under a minute.  She loves kids, books, fruit, cheese and animals (especially Cleo & Duchess).  She also enjoys eating cat food or anything else she comes across on the floor. When I tell her no, she laughs at me.  Having a baby that sleeps great in her own bed has one downside, she won't snuggle with us on those early  morning wake ups.  (I still have hope.)

I won't lie, she is a lot of work but she is also a lot of fun.    When she smiles, I smile, because there is nothing cuter to me in this whole world.  I may be tired a lot, but its totally worth it!


1 comment: