Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nostalgia...

One year ago now...my time on maternity leave was winding to a close.  I went back to work on 2/22 and Sean was home with CE for a few weeks before Michelle started 3/13.

I'm amazed at how much my little girl has changed....
 
Sean Jr.
I bought Bashful for her as my going back to work gift.  (I even slept with him so he'd smell like me.)








And a year later, LOOK AT HER!!!! She's so big! Walking, somewhat talking and expressing her opinion and needs all the time.  She's impatient, willfull, stubborn and silly.  She's keeping me on my toes and will continue to do so for many years to come. 
 





 
 
Someone said to me recently "the days are long, the years are short."  She may only be 14.5 months, but I already know how true this is.  As hard as it is (and getting harder), I'm loving every minute of it.  This is what life is about. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment