Sunday, April 13, 2014

Amazing weekend

Wow! The weather was amazing, the company even better. CE and I had such fun together this weekend. My energy is back!

Yesterday afternoon after our morning outing she played in the driveway with her water table and I organized the garage (and a lot of other closet spaces in the house). 

This morning we went for a bike ride to Madison beach.


After lunch we built towers...

 I did more house stuff while she napped, then we played out back in the sun.

We headed to U-village to Storables (spring cleaning is awesome!) then ate at Blue-c sushi followed by some Menchies. She even let me have "a little bite." 

Seanie is home tonight. Sad he missed out on the gorgeous weekend but glad he had a fun trip to NY.  Hopefully more of these weekends to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment