Sunday, June 28, 2015

Girls weekend

Man is it hot! Sean left Friday AM for his Fare the Well weekend. He picked a good night to be in San Francisco. (Yay SCOTUS!)

I picked CE up from camp Friday afternoon and we stopped for ice cream. 

In the evening she dazzled me with her bike riding skills and then was up until 10:30! 

Saturday, the girls went with Karina to the wading pool at Volunteer Park while I did a 9 mile train run. During the afternoon heat we laid low then ran some errands in the evening. It was so hot in the house we ate dinner on the front porch.






Sunday we were all set to go to the beach but it was thundering and cloudy. Instead we went to the grocery store and then to Miller Park. 




While Sally napped, CE and I watched Tangled as I did her hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment