Friday, May 25, 2012

Smile

Carrie Ella puts her entire body into smiles.  You can see her whole body flex as she grins. 
Such a happy happy baby!


Here she is wearing an amber teething necklace that a friend sent as a gift.  Its supposed to be a natural teething remedy that boosts the immune system, act as an anti-flammatory and helps with reducing teething pain.  I let her wear it tonight, and I have to admit, she didn't even realize it was there.  I put it against her skin and underneath her onesie. Even during this photo shoot she didn't pay any mind to it.  Even so, I just can't bring myself to let her wear it because I fear choking.  It is made with knots between each stone, so that if she were able to break it, the beads wouldn't go anywhere, but still...  Anyway, it is beautiful and looks great on her.  Maybe when she's older....in the meantime she'll have to deal with teething pain without any traditional natural remedies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment