Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grumble, grumble, grumble!

CE was very chatty and vocal today.  A good bit of it was complaining.  Not sure what that was all about.  Hunger? Boredom?  Dunno... Anyway, we laid a blanket out in the backyard this evening and that seemed to make her happy, at least for a little while.  She loves being outside. 


As tired as I am Sunday night, it is somewhat bittersweet that our two full days of the week together are over until next weekend. Truth be told, I'm just as much sad as I am relieved about going back to work.  Carrie Ella is amazing and I love (just about) every minute of her, but at the same time, I feel fortunate that I'm able to go to work and have so much time on my own. Knowing she's in good hands with Michelle, and in good company with Charlotte makes it easy.  Much respect for all the full time mommies out there.

Until next weekend...mwah!






No comments:

Post a Comment