Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I couldn't think of a better way to spend my 34th birthday than with my beautiful daughter and my amazing husband, honoring him and all he does for us.  Lucky, lucky me!

I got this super cheesy set on etsy a while back.  Sean didn't want to wear it out, so it only got worn for this photo shoot.  I'm hoping she buys him the worlds ugliest tie or Hawaiian shirt for father's day in the future.  I'd like to see him say he won't wear it out in public for her! :-)



Carrie Ella ADORES her Daddy!  Her eyes follow him around the living room and kitchen, trying to catch is eye with her big happy grin.  The feeling is pretty mutual.  Sean's voice goes up about 20 octaves when he talks to her and his eyes really light up for her.  He loves spending time with her now, but I know he can't wait for the years ahead and all the fun things he'll get to do with his little girl.  Carrie Ella doesn't know it yet, but she's a very lucky girl to have such an amazing Daddy. 

 

Sean went to the gym this morning and I stayed with CE and made breakfast.  Quiche Lorraine and homemade granola with yogurt & fruit.  After her nap we went to Pikes Place Market. The sun finally came out and it was a nice afternoon, although very windy. We bought some white salmon & yellow corn for dinner.  CE fell asleep in the Beco as we finished up at the market so we decided to stay out to let her sleep and walked over to 4th Ave to get some cupcakes from Yellow Leaf Bakery.   

When we got home Sean played on the floor with Carrie Ella for a while.  He was trying to show her how to crawl.  Pretty funny stuff.  :-)



Earlier this weekend....

I bought Carrie Ella some vintage Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls on esty.  Here she is modeling them with her awesome tutu on Saturday. 





We went to the Washington Brewer's Fest in Marymoor Park Saturday afternoon.  It was crowded and rainy.  I couldn't deal with trying to manage the stroller in the crowd so we found a spot to sit under some big trees (rain cover) and Sean would go off and refill our tasting cups.

Another weekend over...counting the days until we head back to NY to see all of our family & friends.   A vacation and quality time with everyone is VERY needed! Can't wait!


1 comment: